Tuesday 28 June 2011

Welcome to my Blog!

The purpose of this blog is to develop a step by step guide that can be used by storage consultants and administrators as a job aid on a daily basis. The tips and tricks provided by many great contributors around the world have helped me to solve many challenges quickly. An internet community without the contributions made by these collaborators across the world, for no monetary benefit what so ever, and the power of Google would be a ghost town that no one wants to visit. I acknowledge and admire the time spent by these great contributors, they make the internet community a great place to visit on a daily basis, full of fresh content and solutions to every problem. I see this blog as a way to pay back some of my debts I owe to these great contributors who has sacrificed their personal time to create a better world. 

The content on this weblog will be step by step how to guides and product reviews.

I welcome you, the internet traveller, to my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment